Jackpot City Casino Review
In the following paragraphs, we are going to tell you about our Jackpot City casino review. This time, inspected from the viewpoint of an Kiwi. We have gone through the signup process, claimed bonuses, performed withdrawals, and we even made up questions to test the support. This ensured that we have the full picture about playing online pokies on this casino, its functionality, and usability. Jackpot City has a quite big company to back it up, as its part of the casino-collective, called The Palace Group. Also, the casino is regulated and licensed by the Maltese authorities, which also means that it follows the European Union’s standards, and most importantly: it’s not operated from Australia, thus it can offer you real money playing options. (Due to the currently accepted Gambling Act, if an online casino is operated from New Zealand, it can’t offer real money gambling for Kiwis).
More about Jackpot City
So, that’s about the background. As a side note we have to tell you, that if you are already a member on any of this casino group’s casinos, and you claimed the signup bonus there, you can’t claim it on Jackpot City. Keep this mind and check your existing membership. Now, the site looks fine, the black background looks a bit scary for a casino, but at least the texts are easy to read, and it’s an overall calm page. You will be able to reach all information from the menus, and actually accessing the games is also easy.
Ways to enjoy the Jackpot City’s games
JackpotCity has a lot of ways to offer you the more than 400 games it has. You could play literally anywhere and at any time because there are clients, apps, and even instant play options. Let’s see them one by one:
- For Windows PC users: The desktop download option is recommended for those who like to play casino games independently from their browser. You can start the download by moving your mouse over the big blue “Play Now” button, and choose the Deluxe Software Download. This will start the download, and you just need to install the client. After it’s done, register or sing in and enjoy over 400 games in full screen. On Windows computers, you could use also play in the browser: log in, or signup and then log in, and click the “Instant Browser Play” option under the big blue button. This will open the instant play window, running on Flash.
- For Mac users: the JackpotCity casino can’t offer Mac users’ downloadable client, however, the instant play casino works really fine. If your Mac is up to date, you can play every game in your browser, without lagging.
- For smartphones and other devices: this could be a mini mobile review, but let’s just say that the mobile gambling option at Jackpot City is really great. You can use your Android and iOS device to play, but you won’t find app download option. For iPad and iPhones, along with Android gadgets, there is an instant play option. You don’t have to download anything, just need a browser, and you can start playing in seconds after logging in.
Jackpot City bonuses
As a basic rule, we have to note that at Jackpot City, you won’t be able to benefit from no deposit bonuses, and it looks like they won’t throw free spins at you either. But, there are lots of cash bonuses, which are just as good as anything else:
- Welcome bonus package: as a new player of the Jackpot City, you can double up your first two deposits, by $200 on the first, and $300 on the second. If you have that much cash to play with, you should take advantage of this bonus, as it means you can play with $1000 after you made these two payments.
- Other match bonuses: every player can benefit from the weekly (mid-week, sometimes weekend) match-up promotions. Every week, you will get notification in e-mail, or an alert in the client, telling you that you are eligible for a bonus. These are deposit matches, and you will see in the message how they work – they are usually in accordance with the previous weeks’ performance.
- Real-life prizes: there are recurring tournaments, promotions running at Jackpot City, which yield real life rewards, such as gadgets, holidays, tickets to concert, sports events, and so on.
- Loyalty program: this is the regular cashback loyalty rewards program: you collect points with every bet, and you can claim bonus money for the points, usually at a $1/100 points ratio, with a minimum level of 1,000 points needed to be able to convert.
- VIP: This is the circle, you can get in only if you are a big fish, a real high roller. There are unique competition, more freebies, and personal account assistants to help the VIPs at any time of the day.
The bonus conditions are always in effect, and if not stated otherwise, you have to play through the rewarded bonus’s amount 50 times to unlock the winnings for withdrawal. This stands for the deposit bonuses, winnings from free spins, and for the converted loyalty points too.
Banking at Jackpot City
You have to choose the payment processor you wish to use carefully because you will need one that is available not just for making a deposit, but for withdrawals too. Here are your options:
- Direct Bank Transfer: the most basic option, it may be costly (check the fees with the casino and with the bank). Processing takes 3-7 business days.
- Cards: MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Debit and Visa Electron cards are accepted. There is now withdrawal for Maestro.
- E-wallets: Neteller, Entropay, Skrill, ClickAndBuy.
- Prepaid solutions: PaysafeCard, Ukash.
- For withdrawal only: regular courier cheques.
Jackpot City Mobile Casino is a great hub for Australian casino players, as it has more than 400 different and hot games for them. You can enjoy here a significant selection of slots (pokies), poker, blackjack, roulette, and several live dealer games too!