Gambling and playing casino games should a fun activity at all times, and with the free games listed on our site, you can play such games without risking money. However, our website features several links to online gambling sites (online casinos) where you have the option to engage in real money betting and gambling. Because of this, it’s important to play responsibly at all times when you use real money.
Keep it fun and in control
Here are a few tips which can help you make sure that you don’t encounter issues or stress your account when playing for real money, either in physical casinos in your area or online:
- Limit your spending: set up a limit, and do not stretch it
- Series of losses means you are out of luck: don’t chase, quit and return later instead
- Limit your deposits: always know how much you can and are willing to spend
If it’s not fun anymore
In case you feel like gambling is not fun, and causes you mental or other issues, stop playing and seek professional help as soon as you can. Here is a list of websites where you can find information and get help:
In case you feel like your gambling activities and spending are out of control, it’s strongly recommended to exclude yourself from land-based and from online casinos and other betting or gaming establishments and websites. All online gambling sites and betting sites we feature on this Website have strict self-exclusion policies.
In case you share your computer, tablet or any mobile devices with children, or you go online at places where children might use the same devices, you have to pay attention to making sure that they cannot enter your online gambling accounts. In order to prevent them from entering, the following guidelines should be considered:
- Do not save your login info in the browser, and keep your password in a safe place (e.g. your head, a locked drawer, etc.)
- Install one of the parental control, minor protection software, so minors can’t view inappropriate content.
- In case you go away, do not leave the casino software or the browser open.