Royal Vegas Casino Review
The Royal Vegas online casino is a proud member of the casino-group, called the Fortune Lounge Group of Online Casinos, and it has everything an New Zealand player could ask for to play pokies online. It’s a long-standing casino, with licenses granted from the Malta Gaming Authority, issued in 2010 and 2014. Also, the sign of good standing, a Safe & Fair seal from the eCOGRA – linking to the payout percentage reports – has been earned by this casino. It’s a good start, and our review will help Kiwis to decide whether they should consider this casino or not.
Microgaming games at Royal Vegas
This online casino uses Microgaming software, offering over 400 different games, including live dealer casino games too.
- Pokies: at the time of our review, Royal Vegas has 273 pokies listed, arranged into three categories:
- Arcade Slots
- Reel Slots
- Videos slots
- Progressive: Microgaming has 16 progressive pokies, which have a common pool, shared between all casinos which use its software. The biggest one is the Mega Moolah, which is popular despite the fact that the chances of winning the big one are astronomical.
- Table Games: classics and newly developed table games are offered for you – there are 55 different games and versions.
- Others – Baccarat and Red Dog
- Scratch Cards: these games are always quite tempting, and you might just get lucky by playing them. The hardest part is probably to choose from the 31 different Scratch Cards.
- Casual games, or lobby games: this includes everything else, such as bingo and keno games. 19 different variations are available to keep you interested.
Promotions and Bonus offers
- New Player Bonuses: quite astounding, you are can get $1,200 if you deposit enough to maximize the bonus amount. This is a three steps bonus system, offering you match up bonus on your first three deposits:
- 100%, max. $250 for the first.
- 25%, max. 200 on the second.
- 50%, max. 750 on the third.
These bonuses are instantly added to your bonus balance, and they are subjects to the bonus terms and condition, especially the wagering requirements: 40 times the bonus. Also, you have to make the two other deposits, in the following 7 days for the first one.
- Weekly Promotions: You can participate in different weekly tournaments and deposit promotions. There are pokies- and blackjack tournaments. You should be on the lookout because there are freeroll blackjack tourneys too, where you don’t have to spend your money to win some extra.
- Monthly promotions: these are long-time promos, which offer you not just casino bonuses, but also physical rewards like gadgets, cars, and even cruises.
- Rewards program: you gain points for every bet you make, and as you advanced through the tiers, you unlock different benefits, such as enhanced points-earning rate, bonus credits and more. The best way to increase your points is to play pokies and table games because 1 credit bet on pokies yields 1 point, and 5 credits bet on table games grants 1 point. Other games require higher bets to give you one point. As a new player, you receive 2,500 points for making a deposit – you can redeem the points after you reach 5,000, and you get 5 casino credits for them.
Every bonus money has to be played through in accordance with the terms and conditions if it’s not stated otherwise.
Royal Vegas casino on different platforms
- iPhone: there is a downloadable application of the mobile casino, granting you access to several games, and banking options. The app is free.
- Android: after visiting the casino’s website, you can download the app from the Play Store. This app is also free of charge, and offers a lot of games, with the main focus on pokies.
- Blackberry: there is an app you could download, so you don’t have to rely on the browser of your mobile.
Windows Phone: the Royal Vegas has a mobile browser ready lobby, where you can enjoy the games in an instant play version. The casino games work fine and look great, only you need a modern device for them.
- Windows: on computers, you can enjoy every casino game by simply downloading and installing the software. The cutting-edge casino client has all the games that are available, and it provides you with every banking option too. Also, a Flash instant play casino is granted, so for some quick fun, you just have to visit the site, and pick a game you like. Free play is available, even without registration.
- Mac: Mac users aren’t left out of the fun. They can enjoy the instant play version of the casino, granting access to hundreds of games, and naturally, several banking methods.
Banking at Royal Vegas
Australians are probably looking for a site which accepts their money without converting it to other exchanges and asking a fee for it. The Royal Vegas has a lot of different options, ranging from Bank Transfer through credit and debit cards to e-wallets and prepaid payments, with AUD depositing and withdrawing methods. You can use your credit card or an existing account on one of the many Moneybookers e-wallets. Also, if you happen not to have any withdrawal-capable processor, you can still receive your winnings, but via cheque.
Contact and Support
There are many ways to get in touch with the casino to resolve any queries; they are usually available 24/7 on different platforms.
- Live Chat on the site.
- Email: you have to file a ticket and you will get the answer in email.
- Skype: using Skype button. You had to have the extension installed in your browser.
- Phone: toll-free number (only on wired phone, mobiles are charged with the regular international price) for Australians – 1-800-658460.