Lucky Nugget Casino
For Kiwis, there are dozens of online casinos to play at. The Lucky Nugget isn’t just one of many, though, it’s probably one of the best choices a man could make if he is looking for a fun casino to play at. In our Lucky Nugget casino review, we will take a look on what progressive pokies and games this casino offers, we are going to inspect its customer support and fairness, and of course, we are going to take a look on its mobile compatibility too.
The Background of Lucky Nugget
This casino is among the oldest ones online. It established back in 1998, and it has unbreakable popularity since then. Not just Australians know and like it, but the rest of the world is also quite much into it. Those who seek some good fun, eventually land at this casino, and for the sake of fun, they dwell in the games of it. The company behind the Lucky Nugget is the Bayton Ltd, which means it’s a Maltese-licensed casino, which leads to the fact that it’s safe and legal to use as an Australian. The sign of a good casino, the Safe and Fair badge from the eCOGRA is featured, and you can view the pay-out rates of the games by clicking on the icon.
The games of the Lucky Nugget
Well, there isn’t much to tell about the casino games, you probably know them, so we won’t re-introduce them to you. However, we must say, the Lucky Nugget really has some amazing games for you, especially because they are powered by the Microgaming. This means two things:
- You are going to get here classic games and their modern variations.
- You can play those dream-riches promising progressive jackpots the Internet is crazy about.
The Microgaming is a trusted and innovative company, and its progressive pokies games are the most famous around. We think you’ve heard about the Mega Moolah? Well, that’s from Microgaming. Almost every game has its demo version, or the play for fun version, though the best experience is when you play them for real money.
The ways to enjoy the games of the Lucky Nugget
There are three prove way to play online casinos. If you are a vivid casino gamer, you will probably use all three options, depending on the situation you are in.
- Desktop version: there is a free casino client software which you could download to have your fun-time at this casino. It’s a virus-free, well-optimized software, which runs on Windows operating systems only. Also, it has one major benefits: it’s the only way to enjoy EVERY casino games provided by the Lucky Nugget and the Microgaming.
- The Instant Play casino: If you are not in the mood for downloading, or are playing at a place where you can’t download stuff (e.g. office, internet cafés, or even in a library), you can play a wide selection of games without download. The no download casino is based on Flash, and it works well on most computers – given they are not ancient machines.
- Lucky Nugget mobile casino: The Lucky Nugget does not offer downloadable application for smart devices. It has, however, a nicely build, and fully optimized mobile lobby. There are a few dozen games featured only, but they are picked from the most popular and most played games, such as the pokies called Thunderstruck and Mermaid Millions. Due to the nature of this mobile casino, it’s compatible with every device that can handle HTML5 or Flash, so iPads are working, iPhones too, and most Android, Windows 10, Samsung and Blackberry devices are compatible.
The Lucky Nugget online casino has a welcome bonus, which is very simple: you register, and on your first deposit, you receive a 150% match up bonus. At the time of our review, this – and a high roller bonus – was the only welcome extra, we couldn’t find any no deposit bonuses. This bonus, however, is quite good, and it has a maximum of $200.
There are some reoccurring promotions too, which grant you free spins on the biggest, most popular pokies, and sometimes they even give out free credits.
To enjoy the real thrill of the casino, you have to make a deposit, and if you win, you would like to withdraw your winnings too. For Australians, these options are listed:
- Skrill and Skrill 1-Tap
- Citadel Instant Banking
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Cheque (for withdrawal only)
Most of the listed options are two ways, though we recommend the e-wallets, because they are sure to work both ways, and they are usually faster.
If you experience issues (can’t log in, bonus not credited, etc.) you will probably want to get in touch with the Lucky Nugget. Australians can call a 24/7 customer service line from land-line phones for free. There is also a live chat on the site, where they are available also in 24/7, but you prefer email, you can send them your queries directly in email, or via the on-site form. We are certain you won’t experience too many troubles, but if you happen to do, it’s good to know how to contact them.
Basically, the Lucky Nugget is a warmly recommend site. At first glance, it might look a bit outdated, but you are going to see that it’s in fact fully up to date. The casino games work like a charm on mobiles, and the large number of games it provides via the downloadable client will keep you busy for long hours!